Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My First Blog

I've been meaning to do this for a very long time. Since I was a little girl, writing has been an outlet for me. I use writing to express extreme emotions, to relay my feelings, to convey a message and to organize my life. For some time now, I've known that I need to organize my thoughts and write on a regular basis. Creating a blog is the perfect venue to accomplish this goal.

So, here I am with a million thoughts running through my head and my hands eager to press the keys and let it all explode out of me. And, of course, therein lies the crux of the matter. I must write real truths, not gloss over the truth in fear of my husband or my children or my parents or my friends reading it. If I am going to do this, it must by how I really feel, how I really see it- as unflattering as that may be.

Will I let those closest to me know about this site? Honestly, I don't know. I've always hidden a part of me and to expose that part of me might be more than I am willing to do. But for today I will simply start and tomorrow I will begin moving through my lists of topics and allow anyone who finds this to know the real truths about me and about my life.

VSL

No comments:

Post a Comment